The Mississauga Foot Clinic is happy to provide this non-surgical, non-invasive method for treating ingrown toenails. It gives our patients another option to resolve their ingrown toenails who may be afraid of needles or may just not be suitable candidates for nail surgery.
The Onyfix nail correction system is a versatile and innovative product that enables completely painless treatment of almost all forms of involuted and ingrown toenails. It can also be used in conjunction with non permanent total nail removal to possibly correct damage, deformed toenails and allow them to grow healthier again.
This system is a custom designed mold to properly fit your toenail, which is then brought back into its natural shape as it grows. The whole process is pain-free, during application and throughout the entire treatment!
Because the system works at the rate of your own toenail growth, full treatment is roughly 2-3 applications and may take up to 1 year.
THE BENEFITS OF ONYFIX:
- Pain-free treatment
- Rapid pain alleviation
- Corrects the nail through physiological nail growth
- Effective without exerting force on the nail
- Combinable and individually adaptable system
- Effectiveness confirmed by a study
- Particularly suitable for those with diabetes
- No restrictions on patient activities (incl. swimming/sauna)
- Nail polish can still be used
Non-surgical, non-invasive correction system that helps create wider, flatter toenails by using a resin to “guide” toenail growth.